Sunday 6 January 2013

26. Travel checklist


Hi all,

The last few weeks have been extremely busy with the holiday period. Now that all the eating (and drinking) are reeling in, it's time to get back to business. I've decided the blog will incorporate other elements of men's lifestyle, not just clothing. The next couple of weeks will briefly cover health and nutrition, in lieu of the new year.

Saying that, I find myself flying home to Sydney every couple of months. Every time I go up, I always get a sinking feeling as if I've forgotten something. I took to writing a little checklist, just to make sure  I haven't forgotten anything.

I thought it'd be a good idea to share it. Note that this isn't a definitive list. You might have different needs, so change accordingly. Thanks to Rob for fixing it up!

See below:

I'll put up a link for a printable version soon. 

Next Sunday, I'll be covering fitness and nutrition.

-Loic



No comments:

Post a Comment